There are a variety of ways we can help you reach your target customer online. Whether it’s reaching out to bloggers, creating a Facebook page and connecting with your market, setting up and implementing an tailored Google Adwords campaign, or building you a website, Large Media will boost your online presence powerfully and effectively.
How can you tweak your Facebook ads to reach exactly who you want? Which ads are working and which ones aren’t? How can you get your message across without obnoxious spamming that turns people off? How can you use Twitter to develop relationships with key media outlets? What can your company do to create YouTube videos that people will actually watch?
There are many ways to utilize these free mediums and we’ll make sure you are maximizing their effectiveness. Whether you just need help with initial setup, or you need someone to walk you through the entire process and even “tweet” for you, we’re here to help.
Google AdWords (Pay-per-click/SEM):
Everywhere you look on the web, you can find companies trying to reach you with Google AdWords. We’re huge fans of AdWords because it is a pay-per-click system and you can tweak your program relentlessly. And, you can set your budget and manage your daily cap so that you don’t get hit with a $3,000 bill for a day.
Most people can figure out how to set up an AdWords account. But, can you manage and implement an effective campaign? Do you know which search terms are heavily used? Do you know which terms are being monitored by your competition? How can you test which ads are the most effective? This is what we are here for. Google AdWords is one of the best ways for your potential customers to find you. You need to get going with AdWords!
Yes, technically blogs are a part of social media, but blogs are really their own animal so we thought we’d make a different section. Simply put: we love blogs! Specifically, WordPress blogs. We’ve got the whole process down to a science, and here is what we can do to help you:
* Set up your WordPress account
* Consult with you on what type of WordPress theme best suits your needs
* Get you the correct plug-ins so you can keep tabs on your traffic
* Set up the correct keywords for search engine optimization (SEO)
* Create sitemaps for Google, Yahoo! and Bing
* Register your sitemaps with these major search engines so they know to crawl your site.
* Arrange to get your own hosting
* Block spam
* Enhance comments
* Make your blog easy to share via Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites.
* Get your site verified by Google
* Advise you on what type of content you should focus on and how best to post it on your blog (this is where people tend to need the most help).
* Create a mobile-friendly version of your site for easy viewing on Blackberry, iPhone and other portable data devices.
* Teach you how to monitor all of your site statistics. Who is linking to you? Why is Google finding errors when they crawl your blog? What is wrong with a sitemap? What keywords are most effective? Google’s Webmaster Tools is free and very effective.
Here are some blogs that we’ve created and/or have been accepted by Google News:
Click on the image below so you can see our screenshot of a random search. Micah’s OTR blog isn’t huge (about 50,000 unique users per month), but you can see that it’s showing up in this search result ahead of USA Today‘s same exact story. And it’s a general search for “Jose Guillen,” he didn’t type out a long sentence unique to his post. Your blog can get atop Google News searches too, and we can show you how.
WordPress isn’t just for blogs any more. It’s become a very powerful and effective tool for creating individual or corporate websites as well (see: ours). Not only are there many theme options to choose from, but WordPress allows you to fully maintain and update your site all by yourself. No, you don’t need to know PHP coding (wouldn’t hurt though) or be an expert in HTML 5. WordPress sites are very user friendly and are a dynamic, cost-effective way to launch your brand on the web.
And if you want/need a high-end website with endless features? Call us, we know people. We’ll get you pointed in the right direction.